Application student scholarships 2017
The application - CLOSED
Deadline - February 5, 12:00pm Madrid local time
The scholarships call is open. There are two types of scholarships directed to partner countries and programme countries and they will cover the following costs:
- A contribution to students’ participation costs (including the tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs to the students’ participation in the master)
- A contribution to travels and installation costs
- A monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the master studies.
Please, note that the process to apply for the scholarships is the same for Programme countries and Partner countries. Choose the type of the scholarhip that you want to apply according with it:
Programme countries: EU and non-EU countries that have established a National Agency and which participate fully in the Erasmus+ programme. Take into account that partner country students are those who are not residents nor have carried out their main activity (studies, training or work) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in any programme country. The five year reference period for this 12-months rule is calculated backwards as from the submission deadline.
Partner Countries: A country which does not participate fully in the Erasmus+ programme. Any non Erasmus+ programme country is considered as a partner country.
Many people apply 2, 3 or even 4 times. You only have to apply one time, no more. If after you applied, you receive an email with your application, then your application has been received and it will be submitted. In the case you do not receive that email, you have to contact us through our email address.
We will contact you in order to let you know if your application is completed or not.
Be careful before apply more than once.
For any question you may have, please send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents that have to be uploaded through the application form below:
- Motivation letter.
- A European format CV.
- A copy of the whole passport (all the pages, even those which are in blank). If your passport doesn’t contain the information about the last five years you should also have to send a copy of the previous one. If you don’t have a passport, then you can send the copy of your id card.
- A proof of place of residence (residence certificate and/or certificate from the candidate’s place of work, study or training).
- A copy (translated into English) of university diplomas.
- A copy (translated into English) of the transcript of study results.
- A certified copy of the English test results (for those students who have followed their studies in English, they can provide a letter issued by their institutions in which this fact is explained.
- Two recommendation letters and references*.
- The letter of Compliance signed and scanned.
*Recommendation letters can be uploaded through the application form, or referee can send the recommendation letter to our email address (email@example.com), or, to our mailing address:
Departamento de Química, módulo 13, oficina 303. Facultad de Ciencias
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
Campus de Cantoblanco
Calle Francisco Tomás y Valiente 7 – 28049 Madrid (SPAIN)