Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, if you do not have a Passport, you can send us the copy of your national identification card. This document will be valid until you send the copy of your passport once you get it.

In this case, you need to send to us any official document by your university where is stated that your studies were in English or part of them were in English.

You can download the letter in the download page or clicking in the point nine of the listed document in the preapplication section.

There are two ways to apply for the scholarships. The first one is for those who are nationals of a Programme Country or who have carried out their main activity for more than 12 months in the last five years counting backwards from the deadline for applications.

Your referees are contacted in the case that we need more information about you, for example you have the same points that other students. In this situation we will contact with the referees to know more about the students and their backgrounds.

The official language of the master is English but the institution has the option to choice the language of the lessons because the students have to learn a second European language.

Lessons in the local language /English: Institutions from Toulouse, Porto and Perugia.
Lessons in English, institutions from: Groningen, Leuven, Madrid and Valencia.

Students who have not finished their bachelor can apply but they must be sure to get their degree before the beginning of the master.

You can not, according with the European regulation: Individuals who have already benefited from an Erasmus+ scholarship are not eligible for a second scholarship in order to follow the same or another E+.
If you never received any payment of the Erasmus+ scholarship, you can apply for another E+ scholarship.
The students must agree this point with their local supervisor.